Hier kannst du deine Route erstellen, indem du Stationen anlegst, die deine Stationen, Sehenswürdigkeiten oder einfach spannende Informationen beinhalten und deine Erlebnisse abbilden. Nachdem du einige Stationen angelegt hast, kannst du Abtrennungen benutzen, um sie in Abschnitte zu unterteilen - nach Zeit, Land, Typ oder was auch immer du dir wünscht. Wie das geht? Besuche unser Video-Handbuch.
Beginne jetzt mit deiner Route.Eine Station anlegen
Hamburg - Berlin - Prague
638KM one way
If you are leaving on a work day - make sure you do not to hit right into rush hour waiting lines and traffic jams (08:00- 09:15 and 16:30 - 17:30)
Nothing is more depressing than using your breaks... :-)
In the heart of BerlinHotel tip: MotelOne:
- Fair price for the quality
- Excellent breakfast
- Motorbike can park in the closed garage for FREE!
Please be aware of the speed limit in the Czech Republic: The cops are hiding a couple of KM just at the end of the first tunnel when entering trying to catch some autobahn fans
To all motorbikers: please be aware of that motorbikes do not pay road tax... gotta love them Czech authorities...
Prague - Home of bohemian life
What to do in Prague...? well... here is what I recommend:
- Beer tour - this is the land that invented the Pilsner beer so do not miss out all the local brands
- The most famous are Pilsner Urquell, which was the world's first pilsner beer, and Budweiser Budvar (in some countries trademarked as Budějovický Budvar or Czechvar). Other well known brands include: Velkopopovický Velkopopovický Kozel, Gambrinus, Radegast,Staropramen, Krušovice, Starobrno, Bernard and Svijany.
- Always ask the bartender which brand is on "special price" it varies and often it is half the price of the other beers - but you gotta ask... else they "forget" to tell you
- Ask the local people for the good restaurants - there are far too many restaurants for turists - ask where they eat their local dishes
- See some of the local attractions like the astronomic clock, the Castle and walk across the Charles Bridge
- Don't miss out on the street food - it is really a mouth water dripping experience
- Nightlife: try the local Absinth - it is true - it is bottled magic and there are plenty of night clubs around
- Most hotel understand the need for having the motorbike locked in the back or in the garage - I asked and the hotel was so nice to find a garage nearby since they did not have one themselves which I could use for a small fee.
- The top was really at a restaurant inside a court on the left side of the castle where the waiter said I could park the bike next to the table... (see picture above)